Hi. I'm Katie. I'm 18, soon to be 19.
I live in Ohio.
What do I like? I like movies (old and new, classic and stupid) I like to write, (journal and poetry) I like to read just about anything, and I like to do the whole hang out with friends thing and be a moron.
the wierd little things that I love:
1. The smell outside before it snows.
3. Opening a new bar of soap.
4. The feel of sheets on freshly shaved legs.
5. The shock of Altoids.
6. The smell of new books.
7. A baby's tiny fingernails and the smell of their fuzzy peach-ish heads.
8. A sun warmed towel after swimming.
9. Happy trails.
10. The satisfied feeling after watching a good movie.
11. Conversations that you don't want to end.
12. Popping bubble wrap.
13. Scratching a bug bite.
14. The smell of Cinnabon at the mall.
15. Canned mandarin oranges.
16. Peeing after having to hold it for a long time.
17. When my pet parakeet flies onto my shoulder and starts chattering away into my ear. ("Super Stewie, Super Stewie!")
18. Having a great dream of which Jude Law, Ewan McGregor, Hayden Christiensen, or Johnny Depp (Or all at once, I'm not picky) is a very active part of.
And the little things that I love to hate:
1. Miracle Whip.
2. Sarah Michelle Gellar.
3. Generic, sappy love poems.
4. Dr. Phil on Oprah.
5. When people spit in public.
7. Soap Operas
8. When sales people call you and you have to say, "Hello? HELLO?" A billion times before they even begin to irritate you with their lines.
9. People with bad breath who like to talk very close to your face.
10. Writers block
11. Awkward silences
12. The fact that in Disney movies, the main character never has a mother, or, like in Bambi, the mother dies.
13. Porcelain dolls with scary eyes.
14.Waking up after a good dream, and it turns out that neither Jude Law, Ewan McGregor, Hayden Christiensen, nor Johnny Depp is sleeping next to you in your bed after all. Sigh. Life goes on.